Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Additional keepsakes....

I've been busy creating keepsakes other than handspun yarns.... It started with a quilted bad and quilt for a new baby....
The quilted tote has 4 outside pockets (front, back and sides) with a clip for a key chain.  The inside features a large back pocket, 2 medium front pockets and 4 slim side pockets. This bag was planned as a gift for a new baby but I kept it for my knitting projects.  I made the ragged quilt in bold batiks for the new baby boy.

This Amish Rug

is made from the scraps of many of my sewing projects.  Another use for my scraps
is this a scented cold/hot bag.  It can be kept in the freezer for a cold pack or heated in the microwave for 1 minute for a heating pad.


I continued to use scrap and make more with the following sewing projects.

These little iphone bags gave me an opportunity to try different techniques on my new sewing machine and do a little beading.  One has a cross body strap and the other features a wrist handle.  

Another baby is expected ... so another ragged quilt was made.




And a few requests.... a couple of quilted wall hangings for the chicken fancier
Quilted Wall Hangings
 additional quilted bags for sale
an opportunity to machine quilt and hand bead

 This shoulder bag is fully lined and  features a front and back pocket,



 and gifts for family and friends....
I am accepting requests to make any of these items for your gifting pleasure.  Please contact me for prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment