Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Productive week for Keepsakefiber....

Yeah, it has been a fun and productive week for Keepsakefiber....

a couple of blog entries....spun a  few yarns...










finished the southdown longitudinal sock * one down, one to go*


BTW, the southdown machine washed and tumbled dried wonderfully.




Designed a sparkly yarn for the Creekbed Scarf by Stephen West.



It's been dreary here.... I dream of the warm, sunny beaches  of the Caribbean.


I did a little stash diving and came up with ....









to make this
2ply handspun, Caribbean

I will use this new yarn (Caribbean) with my handspun white angora  (Jasmine) and two commercial yarns.  Using the paint tool on my pc, I planned the color scheme....
 The yarns are ordered and I should be able to begin knitting my version of the Creekbed scarf (Caribbean Surf) next week.   


No comments:

Post a Comment